Ignite Your Rebel is a 28 day challenge that works your mind and asana! Whether you’re a seasoned yogi or rolling out your mat for the first time, we challenge you to take a class every day for 28 days at Rebel.
Some people seem to worry when they see the word challenge together with the word yoga. Shouldn’t yoga be about making yourself feel better, not about pushing yourself? And yoga is supposed to be non-competitive isn’t it? Well, all this is true. But the question is: Does a challenge necessarily have to exclude the above qualities of yoga? Nope, not at all. It’s all about the intention you bring into the practice that matters.
The hardest part each day will likely be getting on the mat – make time, stay focused and choose to make the experience your own. This 28 Day challenge is intended to support and encourage you as you work your way to a stronger personal practice. Step onto your mat each day with the intention of doing what you need for that day. Know that it’s okay to adapt, change, modify, rebel and do your own thing at any time. Stick with our challenge and by the end you’ll have built a stronger mind, stable body and your asana will probably look pretty good too!
Here are the rules
- Challenge begins February 1 and ends February 28th
- Come to class every day for 28 days
- Put a sticker on your card once you’ve completed a class
- You can miss a class but you have to make it up by the end of the week — which means you have to take 2 classes in one day
- Earn 28 stars and you’ll receive unlimited yoga for the entire month of March for FREE
- To participate, you must purchase a 28 day challenge yoga package for $175
- Challenge package is only valid during the 28 day challenge
- All other class packs and monthly unlimited passes will be on hold during the challenge
- Student discounts do not apply
- No refunds
- No exceptions
- In the case of studio closure due to weather the challenge will be extended into March the same amount of days missed